Our 24 hour Residential Program
Our residential programs are designed for those needing personal care, structure and support in order to recover from eating disorder behaviors that have somehow disrupted an individual’s quality of life.
With supervision and medical monitoring 24 hours a day, seven days a week, residential care serves as an alternative to hospitalization for some patients who are medically comprised as a result of dangerously low body weight or frequent purging. Extra support is given to those who are beginning the refeeding process, who purge frequently and exercise compulsively.
Highlights of our 24 hour Residential Programs include:
- Weekly individual sessions with a child, adolescent or adult board certified psychiatrist
- Minimum of three individual sessions with an eating disorder therapist or psychologist
- Minimum of one session per week with a registered dietitian
- Minimum of one weekly exam with a board certified primary care physician
- Weekly treatment team meeting on your behalf (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist and dietician)
- Daily medical monitoring with registered nurses
- Individualized program schedule of groups
- Supported meals and snacks
As patients become more confident and comfortable with eating, they are able to progress through our phase system and practice increasing levels of independence with our partial hospital programs, intensive outpatient programs and recovery housing.